The Bertha is a long-ranged, high damage artillery unit that deals blast damage to enemy units within its attack range. It is similar to a Turret in that it is immobile and must be positioned carefully in order to shoot down its enemies. It has the longest range of any unit, and has the highest blast damage of all the Artillery. As a result, the Bertha cannot be built until Level 7 In-game and requires 5 upkeep.
- Is an AoE unit that can attack multiple targets at once from a long distance.
- Can outrange all units, allowing it to be safely off the frontlines while shooting at enemy units.
- Deals massive damage, destroying entire groups of units in just a few shots.
- Has no defensive capabilities and can be easily destroyed if placed poorly.
- Can be distracted by mobile units, making it difficult to aim properly.
- Cannot be built until Level 7.
- Works as a defensive unit that destroys pushes and softens the units for other AoE units such as Bombs.
- Can be used in a mid-fight loadout to gain an edge during a stalemate.
- Has synergy with Goliath and Devastator, also end-game units.
Bertha is the most powerful artillery unit, far surpassing Archy and Arty in terms of DPS, range, survivability, and costs. It possesses the standard artillery strengths and weaknesses, namely a 20 degree firing arc, a 4 second reload time, an inability to rotate, and an inability to fire below minimum range. Bertha also has less rear armor and requires players meet level requirements before it may be built.