Keyboard and MouseEdit
- Arrow keys: same function as WASD.
- Shift: transform to plane if robot, to robot if plane. Cannot transform when carrying units.
- Tab: open map.
- Enter: Opens chat console.
- ! (as first symbol in chat): Team chat
- @Person'sName (as first word in chat): Send a whisper to that person,
- If the Person's name contains a space, do @"Person's Name"
- Alternatively, Right-clicking a person's name in chat will type this down for you.
- Ctrl+?: display frames per second and ping in the lower right corner during games.
- Ctrl+T: capture
- Ctrl+Y: attack
- Ctrl+F: link
- Ctrl+G: patrol
- B (hold down): self-destruct (both thumbsticks on gamepad)
- Space (hold down over base while holding unit): recycle unit
- OKL; keys: are alternates to the mouse.
- H: Colorblind option.
- P: Auto-Aim
- Middle Mouse Click: Special AirMech Ability
- Left click (air): Fires Primary Weapon. Can be held.
- Space (air): pickup/drop unit. Can be held for precise placement.
- Right click (air): Use air special ability. (Overlaps with drop command).
- Space (hold down) + Fly over: Pick up multiple units.
- Ctrl+No Cargo (over a group of units): highlights units for mass command, can then order for attack base or outost assault
- Mouse wheel scroll down/Q: brings down the production (cockpit) window.
- Left click (cockpit): build selected unit and close window.
- Right click (cockpit): build selected unit and keep window open.
- R: repeat last build order.
- 1-8: shortcuts for unit production.
- F1-F8: shortcuts for abilities.
- Backspace: cancel last build order.
- Space bar (ground): transform to plane mode.
- Left click (ground): shoot gun.
- Right click(ground): use ground special ability.
Unit orders: Assigned while holding unit. Edit
- E: same order as last.
- C: hold position.
- T: capture structure.
- Y: attack enemy fortress.
- F: link to unit
- G: patrol area.
- Shift+Right click (holding unit with patrol order): set patrol marker.
- Right click (holding unit): clicking on order icons gives order to unit without dropping it.
- 1-6: spectate players 1-6.
- Space: spectate next player.
- P: pause.
Default Control SetupEdit
For more info go to: http://carbongames.com/airmech/help.html