The Devastator is the most powerful unit in the game. It is first in terms of health and damage. It can destroy any unit it encounters, and takes a concentrated effort to kill. It's only downfalls are its cost, slow turret rotation and movement speed, and the fact that it cannot be built until Level 9 in-game.
- Devastator has a very high weapon rating and high damage, allowing it to kill all units in just a few shots.
- Can survive indefinitely with the help of Support units and its high base health.
- Built as an end-game unit, can quickly destroy the enemy Fortress.
- Is very efficient in terms of upkeep, costing only 5 for such high damage.
- Can be distracted by infantry, light units and mechs because of its slow rotation speed.
- Has a slow movement speed, giving your enemy time to react to a Devastator push.
- Takes a large credit and time investment to build, can only be used in long games.
- Devastator works best in loadouts consisting of Anti-Air and light units to protect them from infantry distractions and enemy AirMechs.
- Has synergy with the Bertha, and Leveler to get to Level 9 quickly.
Devastators are prime targets that are likely picked off when left unattended. Escort with repair units and anti-air units along with other combat units. The devastator should bear the brunt of the enemy attacks whilst letting more fragile allied units continue attacking.
- It has the largest model of any unit.