The Dinger is a long-range jamming unit which hides friendly units from the enemy radar. It's main purpose is to hide units from the enemy so they have to rely on visuals alone. It excels at disrupting large areas and hiding secret unit clumps and pushes until its too late to respond.
- Has the largest range of jamming effect.
- One will cover the majority of units in an area.
- Is fairly costly and cannot easily block radar in the early game.
- Is a turret, so is stationary and fairly fragile.
- Has a very niche role on the battlefield
- Works well in combination with heavy stationary units such as Bertha and T99.
- In a defensive game, it is great for preventing the enemy from seeing where you move your defensive units, such as artillery and anti-air.
The Dinger is a stationary Jamming unit, used to hide units form the enemy's radar and minimap. It has the largest Jamming radius of all Jamming units, but cannot move.
As of currently, jamming units are very niche in role and function. It is not recommended to use this unit extensively, as this unit's function is quite limited.