The Sonya is a mid range jamming unit which blocks friendly units from the enemy radar. It's main purpose is to hide units from the enemy so they have to rely on visuals alone. It excels at disrupting large areas and hiding secret unit clumps and pushes until its too late to respond.
- Has the largest range of jamming effect.
- One will cover the majority of units in an area.
- Cannot be built until Level 5 in-game.
- Is fairly costly and cannot easily block radar in the early game.
- Is a turret, so is stationary and fairly fragile.
- Works well in combination with heavy stationary units such as Bertha and T99.
- In a defensive game, it is great for preventing the enemy from seeing where you move your defensive units, such as artillery and anti-air.
Disrupts artillery accuracy similar to Jammer and Sonya but with more range. It is an immobile turret and can be placed on sockets to regenerate health and increase its armor. Must be ingame level 5 to build.