The Fine Honeypot is the turret socket repair unit. This unit has the most repair of any support unit. Therefore it is the most effective at keeping units alive on the battlefield. However, Honeypot being a stationary unit works most effectively when placed on a socket where it has an increased healing range.
- Has the most healing of any repair unit.
- Has the longest healing range when on a socket.
- Is very hard to kill because of its high health and armor.
- Is a turret socket unit, so can not follow units during a push.
- Is a very costly support unit, and its high carry weight makes it difficult to micro.
- Place near Turrets like the T45, T99 and the HAAT so they can keep on defending while the Honeypot repairs them.
- Is best for strategies that don't rely on pushing, but instead slowly advances with Artillery and micro.
Fine Honeypot is a superior version of the Honeypot but at substantially higher cost (+4% Hit Points, +2% Repair, +5% Build Time, +10% Build Cost).