The Goliath Aggressor trades some of its health and movement speed in exchange for extra damage and turret rotation speed. This allows it to more effectively destroy light units and do more damage.
The Goliath Aggressor is one of the most powerful tanks in the game. It is second only to the Devastator in terms of health and damage. It can destroy any unit it encounters, and takes a concentrated effort to kill. It's only downfalls are its cost, slow turret rotation speed, and the fact that it cannot be built until Level 7 in-game.
- Goliath has a very high weapon rating and high damage, allowing it to kill all units in just a few shots.
- Can survive indefinitely with the help of Support units and its high base health.
- Built as an end-game unit, can quickly destroy the enemy Fortress.
- Can be distracted by infantry, light units and mechs because of its slow rotation speed.
- Has a slow movement speed, giving your enemy time to react to a Goliath push.
- Goliath works best in loadouts consisting of Anti-Air and light units to protect them from infantry distractions and enemy AirMechs.
- Has synergy with the Bertha, and Leveler to get to Level 7 quickly.
A really heavy end game tank. Can push though heavily defended lines to deal massive damage to anything that comes in its path. A lot of credits and upkeep are required to build this beast which make deploying it a pain. While they are powerful, they should never be sent off alone. They are best used in support of Tank Rushes (Armadillos, Geminis and Longhorns) so if one goes down, the entire rush doesn't lose all of its DPS.