The HAAT is a powerful Anti-Air turret. It fires large bursts of bullets that quickly destroy any mechs flying around in the area. It is perfect for keeping mechs away from heavily defended areas and outposts, especially when placed on a socket.
HAAT is locked in-game until Level 4.
- Fires Bullets, which cannot be avoided as easily as missiles
- Very effective against Flying mechs, such as Osprey or Bomber.
- Gains +50% DPS if placed on a Socket
- Is somewhat expensive
- Generally only works as defensive Anti-Air; ineffective for use during pushes.
- Cannot be built until Level 4 in-game.
- Works with strong turtle units such as Artillery and Repair units.
- Can be socketed for +50% fire rate and HP regen.
The HAAT, like other Anti-Air units, fires in bursts and then reloads.
Can't touch this
Destroy 100 Anti-Air enemy units (HAAT and Seeker).