Hyper Armadillo (or Hyper Dillo for short) is a fast moving heavy hitting version of the regular Armadillo, though with reduced hit points (-8% Hit Points, +8% Shot Damage, +6% Move Speed).
- Hyper Armadillo's cheap price and light weight make it a "Quantity-over-Quality" type of unit.
- It's high speed and low build speed makes it great for quickly creating large pushes.
- Having 1 upkeep allows them to greatly outnumber other tanks and win with sheer force of numbers.
- Can be easily bombed and destroyed by AoE like Artillery.
- Not good for defending against tank pushes because of low health.
- Armadillo works best in an aggressive loadout with small units. Units such as Flakker and Patcher have synergy with this tank.
Hyper Dillo is a cheap, light tank. Most AirMechs can carry 3 of them at once making it a very good unit for ninja attacks. The Dillo also has a chance of spawning a Soldier upon death. They have less hit points than the regular Dillo, but they deal more damage, allowing them to support durable units.