Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Jumper is a unique infantry that can jump to avoid enemy fire. It is a strong and expensive infantry, but excels at surviving for extended periods of time while heading towards enemy outposts.
- Jumper has a high weapon rating, meaning it does large amounts of damage to heavier units.
- Can jump to avoid enemy fire momentarily.
- Has a higher cost and build time than lighter infantry.
- Is relatively fragile, but makes up for it with evasive maneuvers.
- Jumper works well with loadouts that specialize in pushing into enemy outposts because it can deal sufficient damage to tanks and stay alive long enough to enter the outpost.
- The Jumper alludes to the Soldier from Team Fortress 2.
- the jumper can use its jumping power to hit enemy units on the other side of the outpost while other units can't