Price: 2900 Kudos +
In-game Hotlink: Lady Gaia
- Fast moving and easy to use, works well as a beginner pilot with average stats.
- Can fly for long distances quickly without having to recharge energy at Outposts.
- Is unable to build units quickly.
- Does not do as much damage to enemy mechs and units as other pilots.
- Works with loadouts that do not require a fast build speed, so not aggressive builds.
- Is great for dogfighting and scouting mechs such as Striker and Neo due to Natasha's air dominance.
An alternate of Natasha, Lady Gaia, with 20% extra Fuel Efficiency and 5% extra Air Speed is an ideal CTF Pilot. While the 5% reduction in Attack Power won't hinder you all that much in pvp, the 10% reduction in Build Speed certainly will, but you can reduce the effects of that using the Chimney's Tooth Item, which provides a 5% increase in Build Speed. Another alternative to Chimney's Tooth is TotalBiscuit's Top Hat, although it only increases Unit Buildspeed by 3%. Overall, she is a great pilot with negligible negatives.