The Leveler is an in-game experience socket unit. This unit generates experience for your team over time when placed on a friendly socket, allowing your mechs to level faster. This in turn allows you to build level restricted units and upgrade your mech's abilities.
- Allows you to develop a large experience lead over your opponent the longer a game goes on.
- Higher in-game level allows you to build powerful level restricted units and level up your abilities, making your mech more powerful.
- Only pays for itself during lengthy games.
- Sets you back economically in the beginning of the match, which is a crucial time.
- Can be easily harassed and destroyed, and has a very long build time in order to be replaced.
- Is best used in loadouts that focus on the late game and can survive aggressive pushes in the beginning of the game.
- Works well with powerful late game mechs such as Angel and Warthog.
The Leveler gives you and your team a small amount of XP every so often when placed on a socket. Use Levelers to gain an edge on your opponents by making your Mech more powerful than theirs over time.
Be mindful that Levelers are quite fragile, and can award a decent amount of XP to whoever destroys it. They are are also somewhat costly and slow to build, so it is in your best interest to keep them protected.