The Rebel is a light vehicle unit similar to the Jackal. It's main purpose is to neutralize outposts, destroy infantry and distract tank fire. It has respectable health and damage which makes it great for pushing into enemy outposts. The Rebel does more damage than the Jackal, but it costs more to build, has a slower move speed and can only target ground units.
- Fast moving and spammable, works well as a distraction, especially when patrolled.
- Can quickly neutralize outposts and then occupy them with Soldiers that spawn upon death.
- Has a fast fire rate and respectable damage.
- Good when combined with other tanks and units.
- Is very weak to anti-light units, and is susceptible to AoE(Area of Effect).
- Does very little damage to heavy units.
- Can not attack enemy air units, unlike many other vehicles.
- Easy to kill while they are alone.
- Works as a light unit for any loadout, and should be patrolled in front of tanks to absorb damage.
- Can be sent on attack commands to distract the enemy while you gain an advantage in the mid fight or start a larger push.
Rebels are light, versatile units armed with high power weapons with minimal armor penetration. The Tanks themselves are protected with moderately heavy armor, making them ideal damage absorber against other units with low armor penetration.
Rebel is generally reliable in large numbers against Outposts but they are easy to destroy which makes them poor defensive units. The only exceptions are when Rebels are in squads of at least 10 or when they are fighting infantry, Zippers, Jokers, Jackals and other lightly armored units.
They are also good combined with many other units like Armadillo, Longhorn, for their damage can be very deadly against other tanks due to the fire rate. And they stop the lighter units and will make for a rather hard to counter rush tactic.
- These tanks were modeled after civilian-made tanks in the Syrian Civil War.