The Seeker is the basic rocket anti-air unit. It has a respectable amount of damage for its health, but can only fire at enemy mechs and other flying units. Seekers fire a volley of rockets at an enemy mech when it flies in range and then reloads. This is a great support unit for defending your other units from enemy mech fire.
- High damage allows them to kill mechs quickly when placed in large numbers, creating effective no-fly zones.
- Has somewhat high health and armor, allowing it to survive on the battlefield.
- Cannot be easily destroyed, if at all, if Paired with Tanks, such as Longhorn
- Works well when protecting high damage tanks such as Longhorn, Buster and Devastator, or defenseless units such as Artillery.
Seekers are anti-Airmech missile-launcher arrays mounted on a tank chassis. Like tanks, they have less armor on the back, making them easier to destroy when attacked from the rear.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Seeker can damage ground units, however this occurs only if a unit is obstructing the seeker's rockets from its target. (ie: An AirMech using a tank for cover)
- During the Alpha version, it was called a Missile Tank.
- The Seeker was previously a Default Starter Unit.
Can't touch this
Destroy 100 Anti-Air enemy units (HAAT and Seeker).