The Sentry Turret is a light turret unit similar to the Gatty which specializes at killing light units and infantry. It cannot rotate and can only fire in a certain range in front of it, so it must be placed correctly in order to fire. This is a Steam exclusive unit.
- Has a very high rate of fire.
- Is the cheapest and quickest to build turret.
- Is very fragile and deals very little damage to most units.
- Cannot rotate and must be placed properly in order to fire.
- Works as a defensive unit that stops pushes and allows your units to easily kill the enemy push.
The Sentry Turret has very limited practical applications and is generally used as cannon fodder or to kill Creeps. For the most part it is a fun unit that is not used in competitive play.
- This unit is the cheapest Turret one can buy.
- Sentry Turret must be facing at their target to shoot them. It has a range indicator similar to Artillery.
- Sentry Turret comes from the Valve games Portal & Portal 2.
- See also: Companion Cube from Valve series.