The Ultimate Goliath is one of the most powerful tanks in the game. It is second only to the Devastator in terms of health and damage. It can destroy any unit it encounters, and takes a concentrated effort to kill. It's only downfalls are its cost, slow turret rotation speed, and the fact that it cannot be built until Level 7 in-game. It cannot be used in ranked or unranked PvP matches.
- Goliath has a very high weapon rating and high damage, allowing it to kill all units in just a few shots.
- Can survive indefinitely with the help of Support units and its high base health.
- Built as an end-game unit, can quickly destroy the enemy Fortress.
- Can be distracted by infantry, light units and mechs because of its slow rotation speed.
- Has a slow movement speed, giving your enemy time to react to a Goliath push.
- Goliath works best in loadouts consisting of Anti-Air and light units to protect them from infantry distractions and enemy AirMechs.
- Has synergy with the Bertha, and Leveler to get to Level 3 quickly.
With Essentially double the armor and firepower of a regular Goliath tank, the Ultimate Goliath can provide deadly support and tanking power against the enemy. So much so, it's banned from PvP, with good reason.
Ultimate Goliaths can deal massive amounts of damage while taking little themselves, making them powerful backers to armies of Longhorns or similar, dealing massive damage to Anti-tank units, like Buster, Grinder, or T99, while allowing the lighter tanks to provide effective support fire.
Though a lot less vulnerable than the standard Goliath, the Ultimate Goliath is still not invincible. Healing units should be used out-of-battle to offset any damage taken, and Anti-Air should still be built to keep enemy mechs away from this slow-moving giant. But it is indeed a lot less stressful to manage an Ultimate Goliath, so don't go overboard with support either!