Neo Stasis Blast
Use the Neo's Stasis Blast to slow and damage at least 100 units.
- The Neo AirMech is an experimental high tech fighter
- The Neo isn't based directly off of any plane, but it shares similarities with the Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut.
- The Neo is an experimental AirMech, thus the code name XM-85.
- The Neo has the lowest carry capacity.
- Neo is the fastest AirMech in the Air.
- The Neo has the highest base ground speed.
- The Neo was originally named the XM-85 Zelos.
- The Steampunk Neo used to have built-in Cyan Tracers (though this was overridden if other tracer colors were equipped).
- The Steampunk Neo is said to be based off of a mechanical bird. However, it has a cat head. This was made as either a minor oversight that doesn't affect gameplay or as a joke, referencing how cats eat birds.
- The Neo has two very similarly named and looking variants: the Raptor Neo and the Raptr Neo.